We are here to help..
W ith the unpredictability of inclement weather, don’t hesitate when it comes to storm restoration. We offer an array of damage repair/restoration services. Have you experienced problems with the recent storm to move through New Jersey? Contact us today. We are here to help protect your home and family.
To contact us immediately, give us a call now at: 609-923-4548 for a COMPLIMENTARY estimate on your storm damage, or fill in our form to the right and someone from our Restoration Division will be in-touch as soon as possible.
We will walk through this process with you and your insurance company, to put your home back the way it was!
OUR STORM DAMAGE REPAIR PROCESS
- We inspect the property for all damage caused by the storm, and put it in writing. We have a licensed in-house Public Adjuster and together we will negotiate the correct remedy to bring your home back to equal or better condition than pre-damage. This service is offered at no additional cost other than your deductible.
- All damage to your property is digitally photographed so that proper documentation is provided to you in order to file a successful claim.
- After your digital documentation and measurements have been completed, we will prepare your itemized estimate of repairs which will be presented to the insurance company. This estimate will list in detail all of the material and labor needed to repair your property and will list of all descriptions and unit cost. We use the same computer software (Xactimate) that most major insurance companies use. This keeps us on the same page as your insurance company and it makes it easier for them to say yes to a full and fair settlement for you.
- We will meet your insurance adjuster on-site with all of our documentation and our estimates to review all the damage. Some property owners initially prefer to handle the claim themselves, but soon realized they do not have the time or experience to do this properly. Ask yourself, would you go to court without a lawyer?
- After closing out the claim, we will perform your repairs and only those repairs to the property that you have agreed for us to complete according to the approved insurance estimate.
- During your repair project, we may discuss some hidden site conditions, such as rotten decking. When we find or run across these situations, we will submit an itemized supplement with documentation to the insurance company for you, so you will be paid for these extra costs. At the completion of the job, we will submit a certified invoice to the insurance company in order for you to receive your full settlement. We do not ask for any money up front, and will only accept money when you are paid by the Insurance Company.
- At the completion of the job, we will submit a certified invoice to the insurance company in order for you to receive your full settlement. We do not ask for any money up front, and will only accept money when you are paid by the Insurance Company.